Terms and Conditions
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESERVATION WITH DINNER DANCE CRUISES
Tickets are not required for boarding. However, please check in with your confirmation number and your last name upon to boarding. We hope that your cruise will be an exciting and memorable event!
Please note the following Terms & Conditions:
1. If you need to make changes to your order, call us at 646.202.0460. Add guests, enhancements or change the date. Cancellations cannot be accepted by phone, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to be seated with someone who holds an existing reservation, please contact our customer service department at 646.202.0460. You must have the reservation number of the existing booking in order to join it. Otherwise, we will need to speak with the reservation holder directly.
2. All payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. All guests must check-in prior to boarding on the day of their cruise.
4. DINNER DANCE CRUISES is UNABLE to compensate or reschedule any guests who miss their cruise due to traffic or any other circumstance.
5. Our yachts depart promptly at their scheduled time. In the rare event of extreme weather, your cruise will be held dockside.
6. All yachts are subject to change without notice.
7. A minimum 48-hour notice prior to the cruise date is required to reschedule your cruise to another sailing date. There is a change fee associated with any date changes.
8. Reservations are taken on a space-available basis and are not confirmed until payment is received.
9. Any discounts or coupons must be mentioned at the time of payment.
10. If your cruise is in California, a service charge will be collected at the time of your reservation, related to the cruise, food, beverage and the service included in your purchase. This charge is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as a gratuity to our employees who provide service to you. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements onboard, we recommend you leave a gratuity onboard based on the quality of service provided to you. Any such gratuity will be distributed to all of the members of our hourly crew who performed services during your cruise and you agree that we may do so.
11. The additional Landing Fee charged for California cruises and the Administrative Charge charged for New York cruises, offset a wide range of costs unique to maritime business operations. These may include required specialized Port facility repairs, percentage rental payments, employee health care obligations and other fees, licenses, regulatory, environmental and maritime security costs. Neither the Landing Fee nor the Administrative Charge is a gratuity and neither will be distributed to our employees. If you are cruising in New York and voluntarily leave an onboard gratuity, that gratuity will become the property of the person to whom you leave it.
12. In addition to sales tax, we are assessed taxes by some of our local governments for use of the harbor. They are paid directly and in full to the local government of the appropriate city.
13. Please call for wheelchair accessibility as some of our yachts are not accessible.
14. In compliance with U.S. Coast Guard requirements, photo I.D. is required of all passengers 18 years of age or older.
15. By attending a Dinner Dance Cruise, you agree that we may take photographs or video of the cruise on which you are sailing or for the event you are attending, and we may use those photographs or video on our website and for other promotional purposes.
Attire Recommendations: Your cruise is an opportunity to get dressed up.
1. For Dinner and Cocktail Cruises: We ask that women wear cocktail attire, a dress or dressy casual clothing like pants, a sundress, nice shorts or a nice outfit. For men, we recommend dressy casual clothing such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt. Designer jeans are acceptable. Casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and flip flops are discouraged.
2. For Lunch and Brunch Cruises: For women, we recommend casual clothing like pants, a sundress, nice shorts or a nice outfit. For men, we recommend dressy casual clothing such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt. Casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and flip-flops are acceptable.
3. For Sightseeing Harbor, River and Whale Watching Tours: Casual clothing is acceptable.
For questions or concerns regarding your confirmation or your reservation, please contact our reservation department at 646-202-0460 during regular business hours, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular business hours are 10am-6pm Monday through Friday,10am-3pm on Saturdays, closed on Sundays.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!